Edward E. Horvath, DO
A skilled and passionate surgeon with a military background, Dr. Edward Horvath is board certified in general surgery and surgical critical care. Dr. Horvath trained in critical care in order to offer patients a more comprehensive care experience. In addition to his work with his patients and the U.S. Army, Dr. Horvath has been published in several well-known medical journals.
- Fellowship – Burns and Surgical Critical Care, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston
- Internship/Residency – Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston
- Medical Degree – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia
- American Burn Association
- American College of Surgeons